Monday, January 29, 2001

ahhhh. my 2am blog. I'm developing a pattern here. I'm feeling better today. I had a nice chat with a new friend, which made me feel somewhat better. It's always nice to have someone in your life who will listen without judgement. :-)

My 9 yr old is sick tonight. She has a fever, sore throat, ears and headache. :-( Poor girl has the flu :-( It put in to perspective her behavior this weekend. She just didn't feel well. I am ultimately glad we didn't go out on Saturday :-) Things have a way of working out in the end, even if it doesn't seem like it at the time.

I hate misunderstandings. It always seems that people don't say what they mean or mean what they don't say. kwim? If people were honest from the beginning a lot of hurt feelings could be spared.

Anyway, that's my thought for the night.

No comments: