Sunday, January 21, 2001

It's that time again. seems like I can't go to bed without writing something here. tonight I can't sleep because I feel like crap. I got Jonathan's crud. my ears are thumping, my throat hurts, my body aches. I hate winter! Well, the sick part of it. I like the snow. and we have tons right now!

Had to call 911 today. You know, when I was younger I used to whine and moan about having to pay X amount for 911 service. I thought that it was just a given that 911 would be there, and well, I paid enough for my phone service, adding more for 911 seemed foolish. Well, today, I am glad I pay that extra for 911, and I am glad it is there for me to use. My hubby woke me up today, he looked worried and I asked him what was wrong. He said,'every time I get up my legs feel rubbery and I get dizzy'. Well, I made some phone calls, tried to get him a ride to the hospital (he was starting to have a panic attack by then) and no one was available. I don't drive so that wasn't an option either. I called 911. An ambulance was here within minutes. To make this long tale short, he is ok, and came home just a few hours later. He has vertigo probably brought on by an infection, ear, sinus, something along those lines. He was given meds and was feeling MUCH better. Just gave me one of those wake up calls. You know, I was happy I had said I love you before he went to bed, and glad we didn't end the night with a fight. Kinda put last night's post into perspective. I have found it quite uncanny that I write about something and BAM not long after I live it.

Talked to my dad today, remembered to tell him I love you, when we hung up. he always seems startled and says I love you too. I think when we hung up today we both thought about that, after everything that happened today.

No comments: