Tuesday, January 30, 2001

Well, here I sit, at 3:31am. I am in one of those 'who the hell am I and why the hell am I here?' moods. Sometimes I want to go to bed and sleep for days. Other nights I'm afraid to sleep. Then there are others still, where I just don't want to wake up at all. Some days I feel good, like I am accomplishing something in my life.....then of course, there are days where I feel I am walking backward instead of forward. I'm going to blame our awful Pennsylvania weather for my current mood. I am just so ready for winter to be over. Normally I like winter, but I am not tolerating the cold well at all this year. :-(

It looks like my mother in law will need surgery. She has blood clots in her legs. I am still worried about her, but everyone else seems to be taking it in stride, so I am wondering if I am over reacting? At any rate, we should find out tomorrow how she is doing and what will happen next.

Kids are feeling somewhat better. (thank you, all, for asking how they are doing). Jenna will hopefully have school tomorrow, depends on the weather. Jonathan is supposed to go too. (again, depending on the weather) I am looking forward to a few hours just for me, although they seem to go by way too quickly. Maybe I'll work on that webpage I keep thinking I'll start.

Oh hell, I don't know. Right now I just want to sleep.

No comments: