Wednesday, August 1, 2001

my cousin wears me out emotionally. I just can't cope well when I have to deal with her. She mentioned that she hasn't heard from me in a while. Well, the little snit she had at the funeral home could have had something to do with it. No?

she is bugging me about spending money, having a cell phone....hell, she doesn't even know about the two new computers we've purchased in the last 2 months. She spazzes about stuff that is none of her business. I get so damn tired of it.

She started bugging me about saving money and that I should save for this or that. ummm, HELLO. we have more money socked away than I could ever imagine, but that is none of HER business. kwim? My kids each have TAP accounts along with credit union accounts, etc etc etc. plus there's our savings, money market, etc etc etc. I could go on, but I won't. It's just that this is NONE of her business and if I had wanted to share it with her I would have, a long time ago.

ugh. she just bugs me. My life is MY life, not hers. she should go live her life and leave mine alone.

No comments: