Monday, June 11, 2007

One man's trash is another man's treasure....

Hehehe. My garbage man and I have a trade off. I put out good junk that he likes and he takes my big trash at no extra charge. Today he took a bike (He'll likely keep it) a broken office chair, bags and bags of 'junk' to me, but he just spent 20 minutes sorting through it all and kept most of it. He cracks me up. :-) It will likely show up at the local swap meet on Saturday, but oh well. I chat with him sometimes and he's really a cool guy. and he never throws my trash cans. He's a sweetie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've got a good thing going. I am a NY trash collector...you name it and we take it...unfortunately it all winds up in the back of our truck (even the good stuff).

What have you seen your trash man's truck do to all that stuff that goes in back when it fills and he presses that lever on the side?