Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Need Rehab?

I stumbled across this website and wanted to just talk a bit about rehab.  I have not personally dealt with addictions, myself, but many members of my family have.  I wish they would consider rehab for themselves. 


Drug rehab programs, and walking out of them, has been in the news quite a bit lately, due to celebs and their on again off again relationships with rehab.  But I want friends and family alike to know that drug treatment centers treat more than just drug and alcohol addictions.


Projectknow.com is a wonderful website that gives you the knowledge you need to help a relative or friend who is dealing with compulsive or addictive behavior.  Not only do they treat illegal drug and alcohol addiction, they also aid in the recovery of perscription drug abuse, eating disorders, gambling addition and internet additions.


Drug addiction help is out there.  Please don't suffer alone.

No comments: