Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm Feeling Overwhelmed

I get overwhelmed sometimes. When I feel like I have to rush and don't have time to *think*, I get overwhelmed. When I feel my husband isn't helping me make decisions, I feel overwhelmed. During the holidays when I feel I need to make a lot of decisions on my own, I get very overwhelmed. Needless to say, I'm so there.

I don't know when we are going to get everything done! Hope sees the eye dr on Monday and I'm looking forward to going. I'm hoping he can order her a pair of real glasses instead of her prism goggles because they make such a HUGE difference. On Tuesday she is being fitted for a new brace. Thursday Jess has an appointment. Add to that Hope's 4 therapies and I'm not done Christmas shopping yet! Oh, and I have work to do! I swear, my husband has the mindset that since I work from home, I should easily be able to work with a 2 yr old hanging on me all day. Um. I don't see him doing that! Honey, take Hope to work with you for the day, k? Yeah, right! LOL! It's not nearly as easy as it looks!

So instead of sitting here whining, I suppose I should get back to work, huh?

3 comments:

heidi said...

I SO feel you on the working from home, thing. So I work FULL TIME and I stay home with a toddler and an infant but I still have to do ALL The housework and everything else that needs done? W/e. I need a raise.

Hey - a little something for ya at my place.

brandy lindsey said...

Maggie I so understand where you are coming from. I just blew up at my family yesterday because I am so overwhelmed. This is the season to be overwhelmed too. ((HUGS))

Tara Bennett said...

Stumbling by through 5MFSN. And I'm glad I did! You're not alone in feeling overwhelmed. Being the mother of 4 with 3 special needs, you are entitled to it.