Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Update to Yesterday's Post-Re: appointments and feeling overwhelmed

Just to update you all. My husband decided that we had way too much going on, so he cancelled his sleep study. I was very very relieved.

Hope's appointment for her brace fitting was cancelled as well. We feel that we didn't get our point across very well to the woman who worked in the brace dept at Shriner's. I think she thought Hope had a different type of brace. At any rate, we decided to try again after Christmas. It's just too stressful right now and she doesn't need it to walk independently, it just helps to remind her to use her left leg more in walking. She gets carried a lot, especially in the cold weather.

So I just felt very much relieved and comforted by all of this. It all worked out and all of my anxiety (that kept me up well after 2am this morning) was for nothing. LOL! Isn't that usually the case?

No comments: