Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Great Freebie Site

I stumbled across a great freebie website when I was doing my usual surfing for freebies. It's called The Freebie Source. It might be worth checking out. As usual, use your own common sense in what is valid and what isn't. I never pay for freebies. Then they wouldn't be free, right? :-)

The Freebie Source has freebies in catagories such as Baby Freebies, Student Freebies, Free Stuff for Your Home, and so forth.

I like baby freebies, student freebies, free samples, and free magazines! Jonathan loves getting free school supplies in the mail (pencils, pens, erasers, paper samples, etc). My husband loves the business freebies. He signs up for free samples all the time and gets free note pads, free pens and pencils, free post it type notes and so forth. My girls love the stickers and glam freebies they find.

Anyway, check out The Freebie Source and if you are interested, sign up for their free newsletter. :-)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Speaking of free magazines.. I got that free homeschooling one you mentioned on here a while back. I love it! I think I may subscribe after my three free issues.

:)
Rebecca

myinnerbitsy.com

QuixoticallyChaotic said...

That's awesome, Rebecca! I'm enjoying it too!

He & Me + 3 said...

Going to check it out now. Thanks again for all the links.