Friday, March 13, 2009

Yes, Insomnia Sucks

Yes, that time stamp on my last post was correct. It was almost 4 in the morning this morning, when I posted that. Need I say again that insomnia sucks? I need relief. I can't find it. No pills work. No counting sheep, no teddy bears, no hubby, nothing. I can't sleep. Even when I try to nap during the day, I can't sleep. I just can't sleep. I need something like trazadone or seroquel or something. Or even a good whack over the head with a 2x4. Something! Just knock me OUT already! Ugh ugh ugh. This is like re-living a nightmare over and over and over, Groundhog Day on steroids. Ugh. I want it to end and I can't fix it.

I mentioned today that my extreme crabby attitude might just have something to do with my lack of sleep. You think? Perhaps. I am in hormone hell.

No comments: