Saturday, October 3, 2009

Chaos

It's rather chaotic here, it seems. My house is constantly a mess, even though we are constantly tidying it up. I guess that's life with a busy household. I feel like it's a never ending battle.

I'm so low on energy. I feel like I could just curl up and sleep for days. I just completed a 2 day sleep study and I don't have apnea, so that is a good thing. But it doesn't help me with my tiredness. I'm more hyperaware of what does keep me awake at night and I don't know how to fix it. Well, I do, I guess. I am able to do a trial run of a c-pap machine. I'm looking forward to that. I slept long and HARD with that thing. I miss it. But I also miss the gentle environment at the sleep center. Quiet, dark, cool room, minimal noise, just an opportunity to sleep. Of course, sleep in a sleep center is a bit of an oxymoron. That's right up there to be woken up in a hospital, to take your sleeping pill. HA! It's difficult to sleep when you are wrapped up in a variety of wires. But the end result is worth it. I hope that it will help me to function better during the day. That would be positive.

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

I could sleep for days too. I am tired all the time. Our house is so chaotic too.