Sunday, April 4, 2010

Want to Try Something New?

Of course you do! *smile* I've had the pleasure of working with Jerky.com once again. I'll tell you, Doug at Jerky.com is awesome.

That being said, I was sent two new flavors of beef jerky to try. They sent me Spencer's Jerky. Having tasted the Orange and Mango flavors of Spencer's Jerky I must say, I am wonderfully impressed. The flavors are so rich and fresh, with a delightful spice to it. Sweet and spicy in one product is just perfection.

If you aren't into the citrus or mango scene, perhaps you would like some Turkey Jerky *smile*

Keep up the great work at Jerky.com, Doug, and thank you for the opportunity to review your product once again. *smile*

Happy Easter, everyone!

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

My brother loves beef jerky. How cool to get some to try.
Have a blessed easter.