Friday, December 3, 2010

The Ever Elusive Sleep!

ahhh. I'm wide awake. I should be tucked in bed, snoring, but no. I'm wide awake. I was chatting with a friend for several hours. Friend went to bed. I was chatting with another friend. That friend went to bed. I need to go to sleep already!

Today started out all wrong and was all kinds of wonky for a while. I knew I had to go back to bed or I'd be miserable all day, so I did. I think that's where I went wrong. I should have stayed up.

I'm obsessing about Christmas. I need to just let it go because it will be here in 22 days whether or not I want it to. lol

yeah, I need to just go to bed.

9 comments:

Betty (bcatgray) said...

Too funny because I've been awake since 2:40 a.m. Central time. I already know I'm going to have a major crash later on today and since my children are all sleeping just fine, that means they will more than likely have the run of the house. LOLOL

Karen F said...

Stopped by to congratulate you on your VIP status at Mom's Tree House ;.) I am now a GFC follower!

You can check me out at http://www.avonbykaren.blogspot.com

Hope to see you there!

Karen

Veronica Lee said...

Hi Maggie!!! Thank you SOOOOOO much for listing me as one of your favourites. You ROCK!!

I tweeted a shout out for you.

Have a wonderful day, sweet lady!

Bingo said...

Congrats on your new VIP status over at MOM'S TREE HOUSE. I am now a follower and will be by as much as possible...come visit me at BOOKIN' WITH BINGO!

PS...I don't think you did the wrong thing going back to bed. I got up at 4:30 and did stay up and now can't keep my eyes open!

madforreading said...

Hi! I am your newest follower. Please stop by my blog and say hello when you have a moment in your busy day.

Madeline

http://madforreading.blogspot.com

Becky Jane said...

Welcome to bloggy world! Hope you finally got some sleep...
I am following, hope you can stop by for a visit!

Thanks, Becky Jane
Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/

Heather Jones said...

Ah yes! Don't remind me about how many days are left til Christmas...but the again maybe I do need the reminder...I still have the hubby to buy stuff for.

I'm gonna tweet your blog for ya and Welcome to the Mom's Tree House!


Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

Scarlet of Moms Wear Your Tees said...

Hate it when I can't sleep! Hope you caught some shut eye!

Johanna said...

Welcome to Mom's Tree House Maggie. So glad you have joined us.