Thursday, March 12, 2015

100% Pure Radha Argan Oil- Product Review!


I will preface this product review by saying that I have over processed hair that hasn't been cut in almost a year.  I have tried numerous products to try to preserve what I have, so I don't have to cut it.  I was most recently using a very expensive gel that I got from a very expensive salon.    I then got the opportunity to try this 100% Pure Radha Argan Oil.  It is better than the super expensive gel that I got from the super expensive salon.  I can guarantee you that the gel I was putting in my hair was not 100% PURE. 


 


So, back to this product.  100% Pure Radha Argan Oil not only repairs and helps beautify your hair, from roots to tips, it helps your SKIN.  You can use it where you need it.  It helps strengthen brittle, cracked nails.  It helps irritated skin of all ages. 

This is a wonderful product with many uses and I know you will love it.  If you don't, for any reason, the company offers a 100% money back guarantee. 

Discover our 100% Pure Radha Argan Oil that naturally freshens, hydrates and softens dry skin, it also repairs and beautifies hair, from roots to split-ends and improves scalp health.

Infused with nutrients and antioxidants that make the skin soft and fights against the loss of elasticity and firmness.

Strengthens brittle, cracked, nails and softens cuticles. The amazing gold of Morocco can be used as a topical ointment for medicinal and therapeutic purposes to soothe the irritated skin of infants, for various skin ailments, and to protect against skin infections. It was also used in traditional cuisine. It is first cold pressed to ensure the best quality, highest-grade oil. Unscented, Lightweight & pure for the ultimate healthy glow.

You can purchase 100% Pure Radha Argan Oil on Amazon. 

No comments: