Tuesday, March 24, 2015

We Love Colors Too!

My kids and I are crazy about bright colors.  We love anything colorful, from funky nail polish to clothing right down to the laces of our shoes.  When I had the opportunity to try out some fun shoe laces from the kind people at WeLoveColors.com I knew I couldn't pass it up.  They have 51 colors of shoe laces available for sale! 


They sent me solid green, green and yellow variegated and solid neon yellow.  Hope fell in love with the neon yellow. 
 
This size is perfect for her little white sneakers that we can decorate with fabric paint to match the laces.  (This is another project for another day!)  She absolutely loves her new laces and I absolutely love the serves from WeLoveColors.com!  I think you will too!

They have so many other fun and colorful products!  They sell socks, tights, leggings, too many to list!  Go check them out!


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm23451391cd1399019fa0421129066bc6

No comments: