Monday, January 15, 2001

I am feeling overwhelmed. I am feeling happy. I am feeling like I should be laughing.

and I am laughing, quietly, to myself.

It's 1:20, as I start this, hopefully it won't take me too long to post it. we'll see :-)

Jonathan fell asleep early tonight, while waiting for his mini pizza to cool. He woke up a little while ago to inform me it's cold now. He didn't mean to fall asleep, it just happened. So we opted for some girl scout cookies, thin mints, ate almost the whole package, just he and I. I think this is mom/son bonding, don't you? so now he is on my lap, well, more like hugging me, but sitting on the computer desk. get the idea? and he's talking. Out of the blue he passes some gas and giggles, then says 'Mommy, I stinkered' *giggle* so I have to laugh too. I mean, it's funny. Everyone is asleep, the neighbors are quiet. All that I hear is the hum of the computer, the bubble of the fish tank and the fuzzy sound of the humidifier. Then all of a sudden, a low rumble, then louder then a giggle. *sigh* to be 3 again. To laugh when you fart. Life is good.

No comments: