Friday, September 19, 2008

I really need to blog more....

I realize that I need to blog more than once a month and it really should be something meaningful, huh? This is just silly. I am wondering why I even bother. Well, I think I have great intentions, always, but life gets complicated, then I don't have time and sometimes my ADHD mind just can't put words in an order that make sense.... other times I feel my chatter is just too depressing for words, literally.

Of course nobody reads this thing anyway.

I may just turn this into a vent space. HA! Then I'd fill it up and need more web space!

OH well. At least I left my mark for this month. Perhaps I'll be back before next.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh, but people do read it! :-) Vent, vent, vent, it always makes me feel better.

Good luck on Friday's giveaway. Now, I am going to go read some of your other post. :-)