Sunday, October 19, 2008

Christmas is on it's way.....

and I'm making my lists and checking them more than twice. LOL! I'm trying to find a cool gift in the $50 range for Hope's BirthMama. We have given her a gift from Hope for Christmas and Birthday. Birthday happens to come right after Thanksgiving....which is also when we're celebrating Christmas with her sooooo....I'm thinking a gift card to her favorite store for one and the other is this "cool" gift from Hope..... so I need some ideas. Last year we got her a Hope bracelet that said HOPE in Spanish, English and Chinese. She LOVED it. How do I top that? I was thinking something along the lines of a love knot ring or bracelet or something like this, symbolizing their love for one another. But I really need more ideas! Anyone? And if I can get it at a good price that's all the better!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Maggie I think its awesome that you are keeping Hope in her birth mother's life. I personally love that love knot ring that was on that webpage with the bracelet.

Mandy said...

You know, you should ask Abby, she has some great gift ideas! And she can find a bargain! :-) Good Luck!