Monday, December 15, 2008

Magic Marker Monday!

Photobucket
It's Monday again! Do you know what that means? It means in addition to my usual rambling you are also subjected to my family's cuteness, specifically Hope's. :-) I'm going to ATTEMPT to snag some pictures of Jessica later, when we do our craft tonight, but who knows what will happen. I suspect all my fingers will be covered in glue! LOL!

So my little doll has discovered that she enjoys coloring and requests to color as often as she can. I gave her a composition book of her very own and she uses that for her masterpieces. I was watching her coloring, just a moment ago, and thought she just looked so adorable. See?





and yes, that's her play area. Crazy. Especially when you think that I got rid of 4 large trash bags of toys! Yes, she has too much. ;-)

6 comments:

mommytoalot said...

Oh how cute.
My Abby loves to colour too.

Anonymous said...

I get the feeling you could get rid of ALL the toys in her play area and only give her the notebook and crayon and she'd be all right with it. She looks mesmerized. How cute!

Rebecca said...

Looks like she is having a blast!

Anonymous said...

I've seen quite a few 'toy areas' like that. Very common, and not so bad in my opinion. How nicely she holds the crayon.
Barbara

mommytoalot said...

thanks for your kind words ...
i needed that today..really rough one here today..
hugs from Canada
xo

Anonymous said...

I think toys divide like amoebas the minute you turn your back. That's my theory anyway... I can't prove it ;)

So glad you're back this week! Hope is just adorable and I LOVE that she has her very own composition book for her artwork -- how cute is that? :)