Saturday, December 13, 2008

Picture Perfect

I was blog reading tonight and got to thinking, thanks to Kim, that perhaps it's time to share some Mom and me pictures.... AND then I really got to thinking....I'd love to share some rather funny pictures of myself, just for fun. If you are brave, do the same and comment below with a link to your post. :-)

For starters, this is me and my stepMama. She passed away in April.

this is me with my mom, who died when I was 8. Yes, I truly am motherless now and it's a sad place to be.



My all time favorite picture of my mom and me, the year or two before she died....I was either 5 or 6.




Just in case you were ever in doubt, I really AM the queen. LOL!





Just me, with my younger two children.



and just me, with Jenna before she ran off to the homecoming dance.



I can't find the picture of me with Jess that I wanted to share, but since I posted pictures of all my children with me, except for her, I'll just add a Jess picture here. :-)



That's all I'll bore you with for now, but rest assured, I'm always taking pictures of me, with my children.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I just love that picture of you in the red had - I would so wear that hat too!

Great pics with both of your moms. :)

Rebecca@AWalkThroughTheValley

mommytoalot said...

very nice pictures..
so you have all daughters..wow!! LOL

mommytoalot said...

I joined in.
I dont' know how to add the text below each pic. Hope you like them
xo
have a super fantastic Monday
xo

mommytoalot said...

I forgot to leave my link...lol
http://mylifemommytoalot.blogspot.com/

Kim Ayres said...

Beautifully done :)