Friday, January 30, 2009

It's Late...I'm Tired...and My Mind won't SHUT UP.

Why is it when I'm the most tired, my brain is the most annoying? Take tonight for example. I want desperately to go to bed...and sleep. Yet, I'm thinking of a million things I want to accomplish TOMORROW. (well, today really) HELLO! If I don't get to bed I won't accomplish a blasted thing! DUH!

So think sleepy thoughts for me as I venture up stairs and fight with the dog for my sheets and blanket (and no, I don't mean my husband, he's a bear, not a dog. ;-))

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

You are so funny. Hope you got some rest.

QuixoticallyChaotic said...

I didn't and I haven't. I'm looking forward to my surgery on the 10th. It means a room with no more than one roommate, good drugs to help me sleep and a catheter, so I don't have to get up to go to the bathroom. LMAO!