Sunday, March 1, 2009

Give a JumpStart to Learning!

(posting again to see if there is any more interest :-))I have always liked JumpStart products. I remember when we got our first computer about 11 years ago. One of our first computer games was a JumpStart game for Jenna. She loved it! Well, JumpStart has created a new virtual program for kids 3-10 years of age. (Or older, like my special needs 15 yr old, she loves it!) My older kids love playing those role playing games like Runescape and Flyff. Both Hope and Jessica were wanting to play too, but these games are just too complicated for them. Well, here comes JumpStart to the rescue!

Their program is described as:

a magical place where kids can explore an amazing 3D land and play games, learning activities and missions that challenge and entertain—all in a safe environment trusted by over 20 million families. This highly-
anticipated online game has revolutionized virtual worlds for kids, providing the first immersive 3D gaming platform of
its kind for kids ages 3 to 10. Plus, JumpStart’s® unique adventure-based learning system prepares kids for success in
school and in life. At JumpStart, new games, adventures and movies are always waiting to be discovered so that learning
stays challenging and exciting for kids. Visit JumpStart.com to experience the adventure!


JumpStart.com has graciously offered a free 3 month trial to one of my readers. If you would like to enter, please go to the JumpStart Character Bios and tell me which of them your child would like best and most importantly, WHY. You must leave a contact email that I will pass along to JumpStart. (This is actually kind of fun, so no rolling your eyes at me!) You'll earn extra chances to win by posting this contest on your blog, linking back to me, OR taking my button and putting it on your blog. Just let me know in the comments. :) I will pick a winner at random on March 7, 2009.

I think this is an awesome program and worth while to get for your kiddos, especially if you are homeschooling!

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

We have a few of those games too...they are good.