Friday, February 20, 2009

Parents.com Toy and Product Recall Finder

The one hobby (if you can call it that) that I enjoy more than surfing the internet is reading. As a mom, I often find that I'm short on time, so reading a novel or other lengthy book isn't always in my schedule. (unless I'm on bedrest following surgery! I've completed two books and numerous magazines in the last 10 days! LOL) Due to the time constraints with reading, I do enjoy magazines. It's been fun to see how my reading interests have changed over the last 25 years or so. I began reading magazines when I was very young, thanks to have a grandma who was a hair stylist! She had piles of fun magazines to look at! Thus began my love of glossy pages. When I started buying them for myself (with my very tiny allowance) I got Tiger Beat~ then plastered my walls with pictures of Shaun Cassidy. I moved on to YM (Young Miss!) and Seventeen. Enter the early marriage years and I found Cosmo and Playgirl. HA! But, then I became a Mom. Enter Parents Magazine, Parenting, American Baby, Family Fun and Baby Talk. I was a parenting magazine junkie. The chidren grew and I moved on to Woman's Day and Family Circle. Exciting times, eh? Hope entered my life and I'm back to Parents. :-) That brings me to the subject of this post.

Parents.com has just launched a Toy and Recall Finder page where parents can follow up on product recalls that they may have heard about in the news. If you look to the right of my blog, you'll see that I created a nifty button that you can use on your own blog, linking to the Parents.com Toy and Recall Finder page. This will help you to stay up to date on the important recalls on toys and other children's products that you may have in your home. Check it out, and link!

Parents.com Toy and Product Recalls

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

I love my parents magazine and family fun. Great parent magazines.