Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hope has another appointment....

Hope has an appointment at Shriner's tomorrow. This time it's with the neurologist. I am not going because I need to be here to put Jess on the van for school and get her when she gets home. It was just easier that way. I gave my husband a list of things to ask the doctor. :-)

I'm excited and apprehensive at the same time. She hasn't seen a neuro since she was a year old. The last report was good in that there were no new brain bleeds or anything and she was doing well for her adjusted age. I'm hopeful that is the same again. Yet, part of me is a little apprehensive at the overall "hope" for Hope development wise.

I see my general practitioner on Tuesday to go over my hormonal issues and see if it warrants seeing my gyn, and to go over some other stuff that's been going on. Fun. NOT. But it is what it is.

I'm rambling. I'm tired. I may revisit this post later and add to it. :-)

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

keep us updated on the visits.