Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I found the best gift ever for an old friend of mine

I have known my friend, Eric, for 20+ years now. In fact, he was one of my first love interests in college. :) Eric is a big fan of Big Foot (Sasquatch) and often takes hiking trips with other Sasquatch fans to see if they can find him. Well, they told me about a sighting they had in Oregon. I, in turn, contacted my friends at jerky.com and alerted them of this. They are always on the lookout for new products...you know, they currently have ostrich, venison, alligator, turkey, elk, buffalo...and I know there are many more varieties...

So anyway, when I alerted them of this sighting of Sasquatch, they immediately sent out a hunting team. Much to my delight, they caught Sasquatch. They did! You know what they did with it, right? No, they didn't turn him over to the government. They turned him into jerky. It is the finest, most tender jerky I have ever had the pleasure of eating. I got a very tiny sample for free. I had to order more. I'm going to share some of it with Eric, of course, and some with my family, but I'm keeping a bit for myself, as well.

I know you want to get your own Sasquatch Jerky, so hurry over to jerky.com and get yourself some, you know this won't be around for long!!!!!



for those of you who are wondering if I really did lose my marbles, no, I didn't. It was just a little April Fool's day joke courtesy of jerky.com :-)

No comments: