Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


Getting my Cerebal Palsy Awareness/Mental Illness Awareness Ribbon Tattoo, on my left foot. Significance? Hope has left side hemiparesis, meaning left side weakness, due to her stroke. The diagnosis of CP was given to her when she was a newborn. I wanted to make it permanently known that I support her and her diagnosis. What better way than to have a tattoo on my left foot. I plan to have HOPE inscribed over it eventually. Hope for all who have CP, not just my daughter, Hope.

This color also represents Mental Health Awareness/Mental Illness Awareness. Since I have two older daughters with Mental Illness, it just seemed fitting to get this special tattoo.

2 comments:

larkswing said...

That is neat! What a fun way to show support!

He & Me + 3 said...

I want to see the finished product.