Thursday, April 16, 2009

I can't seem to get it in gear these days. I'm at the end of a day with no more hours to spare and have hours of things to do. The days seem to fly by so quickly. I planned to share egg hunt pics today (wed) of Hope but wed went by too fast. Tomorrow will be a busy day and I'm already gearing up for a busy week next week and this one isn't done yet! I'm going to be by msyelf with the girls this weekend and by myself with all of the kids next Wed.-Fri. It makes for long days and nights.

My dh is having his other knee repaired on May 1st. He had his surgery on the left one on April 1st and is doing so good he opted to do the other. LOL That ought to be interesting.

Jenna and I are attending a youth conference the first week of May, as well. I'm excited. I hope she is too!

She has a new boyfriend. He is a cutie. Jenna seems to have the guys waiting in the wings. One breaks up with her and 24 hours later, there's 2 or 3 asking her to go out. Poor thing. LOL

I'm in dire need of a hair cut. I've been wanting to get it done since early February. It's now way beyond needing it. I mean, it must be done asap. I'm hoping early next week I can get it done.

I'm going to try to get some sleep....I'll try to write a decent post tomorrow.

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

I love the quick catchup posts. Sounds like you are busy. Would love to see Easter pictures. Hope you all have fun at the conference.