Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Two Things I've Learned

I have learned two things this week and hope to elaborate on one of them later this week.

1. according to my husband I still have the WOW factor that attracted him to me when we first met, 20+ years ago and

2. My oldest daughter describes my Youth/Adult relationship as "responsible" out of three choices (passive to a fault, too controlling or responsible). I asked her if she was serious or just saying that because we were sitting with a group of strangers. she said she was serious. :-)

I feel loved.

2 comments:

Tamara Dawn said...

Awww those things are always a pick me up - esp that you still have your "mojo" with your hubby <3

Dropping by from SITS to say Welcome!!

Aubrey said...

Awww! What a great hubby you have! It's always nice to hear we still got it goin' on!!

Coming over from SITS. Welcome!!