Friday, May 15, 2009

What's New

I'm busy doing random little things that are time consuming....you know, sortingn toys, tidying up the basement, switching winter to summer clothes, sorting through Hope's too little clothes, etc. I feel like I never have enough time to get a project completely finished, so all are in various states of completion, but at least I've started.

Because I'm doing those random things during my free time, I'm not blogging, or reading blogs, or doing anything else that I like to do in my free time.

Perhaps next week I'll get back on track with my mostly daily blogging, reading blogs and all that jazz.

;-)

1 comment:

Ann On and On... said...

It's crazy how much there is to do around the house and how hard it is not avoid the computer and do them.... I hope you got a lot done.

Welcome to the wonderful world of SITS! We are glad you joined the fun.

Come on over and check out my super yummy giveaway... You will be so happy you did. :)