Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wordless Wednesday- two to make up for missing last week

My brother and I attended a memorial service for the Organ Recovery organization that harvested Mom's organs after her death. It was beautiful. For part of it, we had a balloon release. Here is a picture of my balloon and the balloons going to heaven.




The "ring" in the sky is a round rainbow that went around the sun. It was phenomenal!




After the memorial service, we went to Max and Erma's for lunch. :-)

My baby brother and me!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To make up for last week, this is what my oldest daughter and I do, at the mall.





3 comments:

miranda said...

wow, what a great way to remember you mom.

Danielle said...

That is a great way to celebrate your mom's life! What a gift she gave with her donation! Love the pink mustache! Here. is my Wordless Wednesday!

Muthering Heights said...

What a sweet way to remember her!