Thursday, July 2, 2009

Adorable Baby Clothes (and More!)

In looking through the attic at my Mother's, I was reminded that my family only bought the best for me, when I was little. I had designer baby clothes and nothing but the finest of toys. Some say I was spoiled, but my family liked to say I was well loved. At any rate, it sparked this interest in looking for designer baby clothes for Hope, and finer toys, as well.

I found LouLou's Corner and instantly fell in love. I closed my eyes and was instantly inside their boutique in NC., looking through the racks and peeking at the toys on display. Of course when I opened my eyes I was still in my messy living room with Hope screaming MaaaaMaaaaa in the background....but a Mama is allowed to dream once in a while, right?

I am especially fond of the Appaman clothing line. I am sure it's due, in part, to the story behind the name, as I am part Norwedgian. I can just see Hope in the adorable little clothes! I love the frilly skirts paired with tshirts, for my active little girl! She already knows how to twril around in pretty skirts and dresses and acts like the princess that she is. :-)

LouLou's Corner also carries a brand named Barefoot Dreams I adore this product line because not only can you find fantastic children's gifts, but also some lovely grown up gear as well. Who wouldn't want to be lounging around in Barefoot Dreams silk pjs or a warm Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Throw? I know I'm adding these items to MY wish list!

Of course there are the adorable Jellycat animals. Hope has taken a liking to a stuffed pig...I know she would just adore one of these Jellycat piggies!

I could go on and on, I am just in love with LouLou's Corner and I know you will be too. :-)

No comments: