Thursday, July 2, 2009

Busy July!

I don't know about your calendar, but my July calender is filling up FAST! I'm not sure how it's all going to work out, but I'm sure it will be hectic and fun!

I spent last weekend with my brother, helping clean out my mother's attic. That was no task for the weak, let me tell you! But...it was fun and I had excellent quality time with my favorite little brother.

Tomorrow my oldest is having surgery. Obviously it will be a quiet weekend!

Jen and I have an advisory board meeting on the 8th.... and I'll be THE mad woman in the attic again that weekend....

Jonathan has a week of lacrosse camp at Dickinson College.....

Then Jenna and I will be spending 4 days at PSU for the Transition Conference!!!! Thank you PaTTAN for the scholarship!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!! I am beyond excited and so looking forward to going. I'm hoping to leave with more knowledge of the transition program than I could ever use. And thus, I can help my girls achieve independence.

I may be quiet for a bit, while all of this is happening.....

No comments: