Friday, February 12, 2010

My Little Boy.....

Is now 13. Where has the time gone? Who said it's ok for him to be taller than me and have a deeper voice than his father? 13 years ago I held him for the first time, nursed him and looked down into his eyes. We bonded instantly, mother and son. Now he looks down into my eyes and I see the look of unconditional love. He still gives me big hugs and tells me he loves me. Sometimes, when he falls asleep, I look at him and I flash back to when he was an infant. He still has the same features, only more rugged. He's such a beautiful boy.

My wish for Jonathan is for him to be happy. I don't care what he chooses as a career, I don't care who his life partner becomes, as long as he is happy. I will always have his back and always be in his corner. He's my baby boy.

Happy 13th Birthday Bub!

No comments: