Saturday, May 1, 2010

Writer's Block

I feel I've been stuck with writer's block for quite a while now, maybe as long as a year or more. I just can't come up with the witty things to talk about that I used to. Part of me feels well, maybe I'm dealing with some depression or something. Another part of me says, depression? HELL NO, life is just busy. Either way you look at it, I'm not writing. I don't want this blog to shrivel up and die. I've put my heart into it. I should continue to import all my xanga entries into this one, that would be a positive step. Aside from that, though, I must come up with something to write about. Writing was a part of me on a daily basis. Any more, though, it's become a chore.

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Somedays it is hard to blog. But just pop in to write down your day. Share life. Journal it here.

Gone Back South said...

Speaking as someone who abandoned her blog for over a year, wandered around in teh blogosphere and then came back ... I can safely say that you mustn't worry about taking some time off for a while if you need to re-fuel. Don't delete your blog though!!! It will wait until you're ready again, like a loyal friend. You sound like such a kind, generous, giving person - maybe you just need to give yourself a little break. Take care! GBS x