Sunday, November 28, 2010

Meet Me on Monday



Questions:

1. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?

I love chicken. I love it in every way possible. I think my ultimate favorite is chicken cordon bleu.

2. Have you decorated for Christmas yet?

Nope, not even close to starting. Maybe next weekend.

3. What is your favorite article of clothing?

My skecher's shape up sneakers

4. Do you pay your bills online or write checks the old way?

We pay as many as we can online.

5. Do you make Christmas cookies?

No, but I sure do like to eat them! lol!

6 comments:

Shawn said...

Hi, I am a new follower from Java's MMOM. I hope you have a great week btw I have been thinking of buying a pair of Shape Up's, good to hear you like them.

Shawn
www.coloradobeckers.blogspot.com

Justabeachkat said...

Hi there!

Loved reading your answers. I think memes are a fun way to get to know other bloggers. Hope you'll drop by my blog too.

Hugs,
Kat

kalea_kane said...

Hi. I am also a new follower through Meet Me On Monday. We haven't decorated for Christmas yet either. Hope you have a great week.

Carol E Wyer said...

Hi another new follower here. Love the answer to question 6....I can associate with that.
Carol from www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com

Empty Nester said...

Enjoyed reading your responses! I'm a new follower from Meet Me on Monday! My blog is here, http://emptynest1.blogspot.com/ if you want to take a look!

My Vegan Life said...

I was attracted by the name of your blog since it sounds similar to mine...LOL I am visiting through the MMOM blog hop!Have a happy day