Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Watch Too Much Teen Nick......


I keep telling my husband that I want to redo our little kitchen. My brother has this sweet built in bar that they use as their table and I really liked how it looked with their cool adjustable bar stools in red like the one above. I'm JEALOUS even.  I think they would be fun.  Of course what cinched my thoughts on this was when Hope was watching iCarly on  teen Nick and pointed out THEIR bar stools and how much she liked them.  Hope is 4.  How cool would it be for her to have Carly's bar stools?  LOL!  I think it was iCarly anyway, may have been that new strange show she's been watching, where the girl is singing how she's going to freak the freak out....it's disturbing when your 4 yr old sings it.....lol  complete with the hair flipping.

It's funny what you think about late at night when you can't sleep......

No comments: