Saturday, January 24, 2015

New Hair and Skin Products by InstaNatural!


I love trying new hair products.  Who am I kidding? I love trying any new product!!!  I'm the person who wanders the aisles at the local cosmetics store and tries every product I can.  I love to smell them, see what they do and I'm always looking for ways to make my over processed hair look, well, less processed. 

I was given the opportunity to try a few skin and hair products thanks to Brandbacker!  I think you will love these products as much as I did!  First, the Argan Oil Hair Mask by InstaNatural.  It is a deep conditioning treatment designed to FIX your dry and damaged hair.  It has Argan Oil, Japanese Green Tea, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil and Vitamin B5.  With ingredients like that, you can't go wrong!  You can use this as an every day conditioner, or as a once a week deep conditioning hair mask.  I chose to use it as an every day conditioner, because I just don't have time to hang out in my bathroom for more than it takes me to shower and get out.  Moms will understand that!  A little goes a long way.  The first time I used too much and ended up a little greasy, so I knew to use a little less the next time.  It made my hair look AMAZING.  Instead of Barbie doll straw hair, I actually have hair that looks human again. 



You can get your own Argan Oil Hair Mask at Amazon

InstaNatural also sells Argan Oil.  This product is a wonderful multipurpose product.  You can use Argan Oil as a leave-in conditioner, frizz remover, moisturizer, lip exfoliator and softener, hair and scalp treatment, face mask and nail care.  I also found it works great on scars!  I am sure there are numerous other uses that I haven't discovered yet!  If you found a use for argan oil, please enlighten me! 



InstaNatural Argan Oil is available at Amazon.

Last, but not least, InstaNatural's Age-Defying and Skin Clearing Serum.  This is magic in a bottle.  I will admit, I'm aging.  I'm not as thrilled with this process as I hoped I'd be.  Each day I find new things crop up that remind me I'm not 24 any more.  Thus, I like trying products for aging skin, anything to turn back the hands of time, even if it's a tiny bit. 

Age-Defying and Skin Clearing Serum smells wonderful and goes on your face and neck area very smooth.  It doesn't feel greasy or slimy and doesn't stain clothing or bedding.  I use it at night and my skin feels so soft!  The little that is left over on my hand, I rub into the back of my hands, you know how your hands age too?  Well, I am hoping it helps them, as well. 


You can find InstaNatural Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum on Amazon

"Powered by BrandBacker"



No comments: