Friday, February 27, 2015

Dress up that Mobility Device!

If you have as many issues with your feet and legs as I have, you have as many mobility aids as I do.  I have 4 canes, two sets of crutches and two walkers, thus far.  My canes are metallic pink, basic black, silver, and leopard print.  Crutches are just your average silver and walkers are silver, of course.  I was thrilled and jumped at the chance to review a cane cover!  I had no idea this product existed!  Cane Expressions is the company that sent me a beautiful zebra print cover for my cane.  I couldn't wait to try it out!  I'll be using it on our upcoming trip to Bethesda and I'll be sure to update my facebook with fun photos!  You can purchase at Amazon, QVC, Walmart.com, Walgreens.com, and additional stores online.  What a wonderful company and a great accessory for a necessary one!

 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm5227b6aaf294f5f027273aebf16015f2

No comments: