Wednesday, January 17, 2001

I'm tired today. I didn't sleep well, when I finally fell asleep last night. Today I am tired. The kids will be home soon and my evening will begin. Jenna's TSS will be here, then we're going to go get Jenna's glasses fixed (they are in 3 pieces) and go out for dinner. I want to cook tonight, but just no time in the schedule. Then it's off to do some necessary shopping and home again. Happy happy joy joy. I'd rather sit at home and snuggle under a warm blanket with a cup of tea. :-P

I am in the middle of planning a trip to Texas. I've never been to Texas, not sure I really want to go to Texas, but I have no choice, so I'm visiting Texas. LOL Anyone here from Texas? What can you tell me about Texas? Send me an email with your insights.

I wanted to post some pictures, right in the text here, like I've seen others do, but I'm guessing I need a website to do that, and well, I don't know how to make one, so I guess that eliminates that thought?

Senseless ramblings. Well, Jenna's TSS will be here any minute so I better go.

So much for respite.

No comments: