Thursday, January 25, 2001

the thoughts are overflowing tonight, I have to get them out. I'm angry. I'm sad, I'm lonely, I'm tired, I'm confused, I'm crazy...... sometimes life has a way of just biting you in the butt, doesn' it? I get so mad at people, people who say they are your friend....(these are those fair weather ones, you know, the ones who don't know your name when you need them, but are the first to call you for help?) Wait, that sounds like ME some times.....I can be very needy and selfish.....but at the same time, I will listen to your struggles, your complaints, your bad days (which seem like there are more of your bad days than there are mine, don't you think?) Sometimes I just need someone to be there to help hold me up.......and yet here I stand, alone. I'm not the tough one....I have those kind of days, just like everbody else....some days I just need held.

No comments: