Thursday, January 25, 2001

We had a pleasant day. Well, aside from the fact that a certain little 3 yr old is having a bad day. :-( He has got to be the most irritable child I have ever seen.

I got a new book today. It's called Celebrating Girls by Virginia Beane Rutter. I wanted to find something that could give me some guidance in raising my daughter to be a young woman with integrity and maturity. My husband and I just had this conversation last night. I was raised to be a rather prim and proper young lady. (I was all of 9, my daughter's age now). With certain relatives and friends I was Miss Prim, but with my friends I was quite the tomboy :-). I want Jenna to know that it's ok to play and be a tomboy, but there's also a time to be the well behaved young lady. I hope this book helps me with that :-)

No comments: