Monday, February 26, 2001

I am so glad to see this day come to a close. Jenna was happy to go to bed. I think she was also glad to see it come to an end. She can now sleep until it is time to go to the hospital. I made two kinds of jello and two kinds of pudding for her. she picked them out. White Chocolate pudding......YUM. What happened to just plain old chocolate or vanilla? We have peaches and cream, orange dream, chocolate peanutbutter and some other funky flavors. Must be nice. She picked out grape and rasberry for her jello flavors. We are also well stocked in the soup department. :-)

I told her we'd snuggle in my bed tomorrow after surgery. I am going to see if her dad can take Jonathan to the store or something, so she and I can have our mommy/daughter time. I want to baby her a bit :-)

No comments: