Saturday, February 24, 2001

Saturday, February 24, 2001

I always liked this song Escape by Rupert Holmes. (the Pina Colada Song). I always got a chuckle out of it though. do you think if you answered a personal ad, went to meet the woman of your dreams and it ended up being your wife that you'd be so understanding? 1. she placed an ad in the personals. If I were her dh I'd be pissed. 2. he answered the ad, she should be pissed. I wouldn't be saying 'oh, it's you' LOL

At any rate, the reason I liked it is because I like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain, I've never been into yoga, I feel I have at least half a brain, making love at midnight is high on my list (but never in the dunes of the cape, sounds good though) and I would sure love to escape.

wonder if anyone would answer my personal ad if I wrote that? I can promise you it wouldn't be my husband. ROFL

No comments: