Sunday, October 14, 2007

Cancer Sucks

I stumbled across Team Whymommy when I was browsing blogger blogs. I don't think it's by chance that I found Team Whymommy now, of all times. My dear friend Evie died on the 2nd, from ovarian cancer. Cancer sucks rocks. I prayed for Evie, that she would win the fight. I prayed for her family. While she lost her fight with cancer, she is now happy and healthy in heaven. She ultimately won. I will now fight for WhyMommy as she battles breast cancer. Come, join the Team! Click on Cancer Sucks and it will take you there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very sorry to hear about your friend Evie... I will be praying for her family and for you as you begin to work through your loss.

Anonymous said...

Cancer does suck. Thanks for the kind words. I am so, so sorry for your loss of your friend.