Saturday, December 20, 2008

Is it really vacation time?

Jonathan asked me tonight what day it was. I said Friday. He said are we really leaving on SUNDAY? I said yes, we really are leaving on Sunday. He was giddy with excitement. LOL! My dh is anal about getting things done early. So he wanted me to have all my packing done tonight, so he could get ready tomorrow. Um, we aren't leaving until Sunday and I really wasn't planning on packing until tomorrow.... Ugh. So I got 3 of the 4 kids packed. I haven't started Hope or my stuff yet. Why does Mom always do the kids' packing? Well, Jenna did her own but still. Whew. Wears me OUT. I'm a little apprehensive about the trip and the amount of time we'll be in my aunt's home. I mean, fish and company start to stink after 3 days, ya know? And we're staying 6 days in all. LOL! I hope we can stay busy enough so we don't (or rather they don't) get bored. I know I just want to relax!

So...back to packing, I guess.

1 comment:

mommytoalot said...

Oh you are so lucky!
Enjoy your holidays Maggie
xo