Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!

Well, aside from no decorations up at my house, it's sure looking like Christmas. Or at least the day after. Hope celebrated Christmas with her Birthmother, Grandfather and paternal Grandmother today. We had several hours of opening presents, oohing and ahhing and taking pictures (I'll post some tomorrow). Then true to Christmas fashion, we all took a nap after lunch. But instead of traditional Christmas fare, we had pizza. :-) We had a blast. Unfortunately, two of the family missed out due to prior obligations, but those of us who were here had a grand time. :-)

I'm so beyond tired, even with my nap. So I shall call it a night.

1 comment:

mommytoalot said...

awww sounds nice..
well it certainly looks like Christmas here..decorations and tonnes of snow...
xo
can't wait to see pics