Saturday, January 31, 2009

What is Quixotically Anyway?

First of all, I want to define Quixotically and explain why I chose it as part of my blog name....

Quixotic(ally)1. Caught up in the romance of noble deeds and the pursuit of unreachable goals; idealistic without regard to practicality.
2. Capricious; impulsive.


I always feel as though I'm living life looking through rose colored glasses. I get caught up in that. I have big dreams and none are practical and some aren't even remotely possible. LOL!

It also means unrealistically optimistic Yeah, I can do that too. Maybe it's just the antidepressants, I'm not sure. LOL!!!!!

Chaotic
basically the story of my life. HA! I never do anything easy. I always seem to take the long way around, but hey, that makes life more interesting, I think!

And the 2nd thing I wanted to mention, I sometimes comment on my comments, in the comment section. HA! So check the comments if you commented and see if I commented to your comment. Got that?

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Got it all! Thanks for sharing about your name. Mine is pretty self explanitory. LOL But it is neat to read why people chose the names for their blog that they chose. Very cool.

mommytoalot said...

LOl..you make me smile!