Saturday, January 31, 2009

What is Quixotically Anyway?

First of all, I want to define Quixotically and explain why I chose it as part of my blog name....

Quixotic(ally)1. Caught up in the romance of noble deeds and the pursuit of unreachable goals; idealistic without regard to practicality.
2. Capricious; impulsive.


I always feel as though I'm living life looking through rose colored glasses. I get caught up in that. I have big dreams and none are practical and some aren't even remotely possible. LOL!

It also means unrealistically optimistic Yeah, I can do that too. Maybe it's just the antidepressants, I'm not sure. LOL!!!!!

Chaotic
basically the story of my life. HA! I never do anything easy. I always seem to take the long way around, but hey, that makes life more interesting, I think!

And the 2nd thing I wanted to mention, I sometimes comment on my comments, in the comment section. HA! So check the comments if you commented and see if I commented to your comment. Got that?
Post a Comment