Thursday, February 12, 2009

Honest Scrap

Dana over at From Chaos to Grace tagged me for this award. (I was tagged before but forgot to put the award on my page, whoops!) So rather than cutting and pasting the answers I gave before, I figured I'd just do it again. I may repeat myself, but I also may share more honest little blurbs about me. :-)

I'm supposed to share 7 things about myself then tag 7 people, but like before, I won't tag you, if you wish to participate, then jump in and do so. :-)

1. I'm incredibly stubborn. I mean, horribly so. If I think I'm right, I will argue my point until you walk away. I will NOT let you get the last word in. Of course I will NOT admit that I'm usually wrong and probably am during these instances. LOL

2. I'm scared to death to go to the dentist. In fact, I'd rather go to the gynecologist than to the dentist. And when I do finally go to the dentist, I need valium. Crazy, huh?

3. I have very very very bad humor. I make the baddest jokes. I hate it when people take me seriously when I'm attempting to be funny.

4. I have a love/hate relationship with myself. I have days when I think I'm doing ok, then days when I think I'm not. I hate those down days.

5. My blood pressure is high. Yet, I still have a love affair with salt and all the other bad things for you when your blood pressure is high. :-(

6. I hate having to deal with money. In my perfect world, we would not need for anything and be comfortablly satisfied always. Sounds like Heaven, eh? :-)

7. I miss my Mama, a LOT. I wish I could turn back the hands of time and have insisted that she go on blood pressure medication. Instead, she is gone and I ache when I think of her.

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

Very neat. I am stubborn too!