Saturday, September 4, 2010

So Many Life Changes at Once.....

Do you ever feel like your life has become stagnant? No change, no movement, no growth? I felt like that without realizing it. I actually even got a bit of wanderlust. Every so often I get the urge to just MOVE. It's like I am trapped and have to go go go. Get me out of here! No, we aren't moving, at least not yet. I think we're doing enough change for the time being. We moved out the old, tattered and worn sofa and moved in a nice, plush, new one. We moved out two older vehicles that were in the nickle and dime to death stage of their lives...for one newer, snazzy SUV. Jenna purchased HER first car... and my husband is retiring, well, has retired. Crazy, right? I mean, really crazy. Talk about shaking up the life a bit so it's not so stagnant! Wow. Switching gears completely, he is going back to school, getting a new job, changing his life! I'm really actually proud of him. It's scary, yes, I won't deny that, but it's pretty fun and exciting, too! Really! Now I still want to move....but for now I'm content to have these life changes....and we'll take moving on another time.

If you'd like to read a little about our lives, Sandie at Imagination Cafe interviewed me for her blog. You can read it Here!

No comments: