Tuesday, September 7, 2010

too funny not to share...

I've been known to do rather stupid things. So when I got my finger stuck in the lid of a jewelry wipe container, it wasn't a surprise. When I did it a SECOND time, it wasn't a surprise. Hehehe. It hurt, too! Oh talk about stupid. Jenna used the jewelry wipes and had left it open, with one wipe sticking out. So, I decided to be nice and tuck it back into it's container. I was even being smart, having remembered doing it once before and getting my finger stuck, I was determined not to have it happen again. ;-)



So before I knew it, my finger was in the hole again and this time, further in. I screamed, then I cried, then I laughed, hysterically. I called Jenna down to help me. She said you did it AGAIN? Heh. Yes, again. she pulled on it, I saw stars. Jonathan came over, laughed, pulled on it and I saw stars. I said ok, so that's not coming off easily. By then, my finger was turning purple. O.M.G. It hurt so bad. the plastic is hard and not easily bent. But the kids managed to bend it enough so I could slide my finger out, thankfully! It was so sore, purple, bruised, but otherwise unharmed.



Let's hope I don't do that AGAIN. Geez....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! That is so painful. I know first hand because of the times I've done this with baby wipe containers!!!

Anonymous said...

aha! i do shit like that ALL the time!!!
thanks for following my 'new' blog!! aims